ABI Staff Nurse
Brent, West London
£17 - £19 per Hour
£17 - £19 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Specialist ABI Unit – Good CQC
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join a specialist ABI and complex care unit in a leading West London nursing home on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the care centre is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive pay rates from £17 to £19 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £35,500
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
In this role, you will manage a small caseload of service users who are living with and recovering from brain injuries, managing clinical care and medications and coordinating a small care team to deliver personal care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally demonstrate previous experience in a long-term adult care/ABI/complex care setting
- Able to adhere to flexible rota that includes days, nights, and weekends
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back