ABI Unit Nurse Manager
Brent, North London
£45,000 to £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£45,000 to £50,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8) | 42 Hours | Flexible Shifts | Large Care Home | Good CQC |
A Registered Nurse with leadership experience is required to lead and develop the high-dependency unit of a large nursing home in Brent.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides care and support packages to adults of all ages with a diverse range of needs, including caring for adults with disabilities and brain injuries, elderly frail nursing and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this Unit Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible shifts
• A great annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience, which is in line with Band 8 rates of pay
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
In this role you will lead and develop a specialist unit which caters to adults with brain injuries and high-dependency nursing care needs. You will manage a small team of Staff Nurses and HCAs and will manage, monitor and evaluate care, ensuring the highest standards of care and support.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Proven experience in ABI care and rehabilitation, including in tracheostomy care and in supporting adults with high-dependency nursing care needs
• Confident coordinating care and leading a clinical team
• Strong working knowledge of NMC and CQC best practices and able to ensure full regulatory compliance within your unit
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back