Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Community
£35,000 per annum (Band 6 Equivalent) | Bonus scheme | 40 hours | Days only | Petrol allowance
My client offers the largest independent group of residential, dementia and nursing care in the UK, and currently has a fantastic vacancy for an Admissions Manager in the Nottingham area.
Details of this Admissions Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours
• Days only
• Competitive annual salary offered at £35,000 per annum (Band 6 Equivalent)
• £35 bonus for every private bed filled
• Petrol allowance of 40p per mile, up to 10,000 miles and 25p thereafter
What we are looking for in a Admissions Manager:
• Diploma Level 7/NVQ4/RMA/Diploma Level 5 qualifications considered
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.