Adult General Nurse/RGN
£17.00 per Hour
£17 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 and £29,172 per annum) | 33 hours | Nights | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits | £2000 Welcome Bonus |
A large elderly and dementia care home in Thetford currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse/RGN to strengthen their clinical team.
Details of this Registered Nurse/RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Nights only
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and £29,172 per annum
• Some fantastic opportunities for training and development with a leading care group
• A range of company benefits and employee support programmes including a pension and childcare vouchers
• A £2,000 Welcome Bonus
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse/RGN role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Registered Nurse/RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
• Committed to providing the highest standards of care and deliver the best possible clinical service
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back