Adult Nurse RGN
£18.00 per Hour
£18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A large nursing home in Ilford has a permanent vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time days.
The home is owned and operated by a highly reputable healthcare provider and offers elderly frail, dementia, disability and nursing care packages for complex health needs.
Details of this role and what the successful Staff Nurse will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract on flexible day shifts
• Great rates of pay of £18.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £33,700
• Comprehensive training and induction programmes, with ongoing career progression opportunities
• A supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment and confident working in a long-term adult care setting
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back