£18 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent/ Circa £33.7K p/a | Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs – Days or Nights | Luxury Nursing Home | Great Benefits | NQ RGNs Considered
A leading elderly nursing home in the Wallingford area currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home offers luxury surroundings and fantastic quality of life to older adults with physical frailties and medical nursing needs and has state of the art facilities throughout.
Details of this RGN Adult Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible shifts on days or nights
• Very competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 6 and totals a basic annual salary of £33,696
• A fantastic private pension scheme with up to 9% employer contributions
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
• Free on-site parking
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty from the homes’ award-winning restaurant
As RGN Registered Nurse, you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN Adult Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting, however newly-qualified RNs will be mentored and supported
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.