Hospital, Biomedical Science
Up to £45,000 per annum | 37.5 Hrs | Day shifts | Great Benefits
A highly motivated and enthusiastic qualified Biomedical Scientist (BMS) is required to join a brand newhealthcare facility in the Manchester area, on a permanent, full-time basis.
You will be joinin a rapidly expanding team in a state-of-the-art healthcare facility offering patients a wide range of integrated surgical, medical and diagnostic services.
What the hospital is offering the successful Advanced Biomedical Scientist and details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary up to £45,000, depending on experience
• A permanent contract of 37.5 per week, on days only
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• A fantastic reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Free onsite car parking
In this role, you will participate in the dissection of category A to C specimens and will train with local consultants to ensure you are competent in dissecting category D and E specimens.
Applicants for this Advanced Biomedical Scientist position should meet the following criteria;
• Completed the IBMS Diploma of Expert Practice in Histological Dissection (or a significant portion of it)
• Must be experienced in dissecting category A to C specimens in a busy laboratory
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good working knowledge of best practices of care and quality assurance
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.