Advanced MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner
£35,000 - £55,000 per Annum
Non-nursing, Physical Disability
£35,000 - £55,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A national provider of community-based physiotherapy services throughout the UK is currently looking to recruit an Advanced MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner to join their team in Brentwood.
Details of this Advanced MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner position and what our client is offering are as follows:
- Full-time/37.5 hours on day or night shifts
- A competitive annual salary from £35,000 to £55,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus a days off for your birthday
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
In this Advanced MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner position, you will focus managing a caseload of MSK patients in addition to supporting with service development and playing a key role in the MSK Community Services Team and the wider multidisciplinary community team.
What our client is looking for in an Advanced MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
- Proven post-graduate experience within an MSK role, ideally within a community setting
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of studies in a relevant specialism up to Masters level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back