£42,000 to £52,000 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A national award-winning health and wellbeing provider has a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Practitioner / Advanced Clinical Practitioner to join a team of autonomous practitioners in their walk-in care facility near Reading.
About the Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary from £42,000 to £52,000, depending on experience
• A full-time permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week (part-time considered)
• Day Shifts
• Great pension scheme
• Generous annual leave scheme with an additional day off each year
• Benefits, rewards & discounts
• Access to wellbeing support
• Cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers
In this role you will be working within a unique pathway including injury and illness. In addition to standard nursing duties, you will be accountable, in conjunction with the Lead Nurse, for the clinical governance and leadership at the surgery, in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services to all patients.
The successful candidate for this Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner post will be:
• Advanced Practitioner with evidence of MSc level education
• Or a clinician working towards these qualifications or an experienced nurse practitioner within a minor injury or illness/emergency department/primary care setting or who is willing to develop towards advanced level practice
• Able to mentor other staff as required
• Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.