Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner – Rheumatology
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£38,000 to £53,000 per Annum
£38,000 - £53,000 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Days | Great Benefits
A national provider of community-based physiotherapy services throughout the UK is currently looking to recruit an Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner specialising in Rheumatology to join their team in Hemel Hempstead.
Details of this Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner – Rheumatology position and what our client is offering are as follows:
- Full-time/37.5 hours on days only
- A competitive annual salary from £38,000 to £53,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
In this Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner – Rheumatology position, you will focus managing a caseload of rheumatological patients in addition to supporting with service development and playing a key role in the MSK Community Services Team and the wider multidisciplinary community team.
What our client is looking for in an Advanced Physiotherapy Practitioner – Rheumatology:
- Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and CSP membership
- Proven post-graduate experience within a specialist rheumatology role, ideally within a community setting
- Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of studies in a relevant specialism up to Masters level
- Have completed training in all or some of the following: injection therapies, ordering bloods, radiological imaging skills, independent prescribing and ultrasonography
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back