Up to £18,000 per Annum
Up to £18,000 p/a DOE | Full Time | Days | NVQ3 Essential
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Aesthetic Therapist to work in a leading cosmetics and aesthetics clinic in Nottingham.
Details of this Aesthetic Therapist position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 37.5 hours per week, working day shifts
- A great annual salary up to £18,000 depending on experience
- Commission is paid on treatments and sales of goods
You will participate in the delivery of the latest treatments in aesthetics, cosmetics and beauty and will work alongside renowned experts in the field.
What we are looking for in an Aesthetic Therapist:
- Qualified Beauty Therapist and have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3, ideally along with a Level 4 qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience working in aesthetics, with 3 years’ experience in a non-surgical setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer service whilst remaining sensitive to patient dignity and privacy
- Experienced in sales with good commercial awareness and driven to meet and exceed sales targets
- Committed to further developing your skills to ensure continuous improvement in clinical standards and to keep up to date with the latest treatments & procedures
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Alternatively, to apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back