Up to £48,000 p/a (DoE) | 37.5 Hours p/w | Day Shifts | Good CQC
A leading private hospital in the Ashford area is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic to lead a team of experienced anaesthetic and recovery practitioners.
The hospital cares for a number of patients who suffer from various health conditions, all staff strive to provide only the highest level of care, so all patients can have a smooth patient journey.
About the Anaesthetic Lead role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual wage of £48,000 per annum, this is dependent on experience
• Day Shifts
• A supportive and friendly working environment
As an Anaesthetic Lead you will support the Theatre Manager in the delivery of safe and effective care, and lead a team of anaesthetic and recovery practitioners to promote a high standard of individualised patient care.
What the hospital is looking for in an Anaesthetic Lead:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Operating Department Practitioner
• Experienced at a senior level, 2 years min
• Advanced Life Support Qualification (ALS) - or willing to undertake
• Excellent communication, IT, organisational and time management skills
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
• Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application. you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation