JBJ139 Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioner/ODP
£32,000 to £36,500 per annum | 37.5 hours | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Possible £2,000 Joining Bonus
An enthusiastic Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioner/ODP is required to join a leading Cheshire hospital.
Details for this Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioner/ODP post are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary from £32,000 to £36,500, depending on experience
• Generous Annual Leave allowence
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• Fantastic employee reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free wellness screening, medical insurance & Life assurance
• Free gym access
• Free onsite car park
As Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioner/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team preparing the operating theatre/anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum.
Applicants for this Anaesthetic & Recovery Practitioner/ODP position should be:
• Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other theatre disciplines
• Ideally have ALS or ILS, however training will be offered
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high standards of patient care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.