Anaesthetic Team Lead
£38,000 - £40,000 per Annum
£38,000 - £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Anaesthetics
An experienced Adult Nurse or Theatre Practitioner is required to join a leading Edinburgh hospital and work as Anaesthetic Team Lead.
Details of this Lead Theatre Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £38,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance
As Lead Theatre Nurse/Practitioner, you will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the theatres team to ensure the highest standards of patient care and safety and will actively participate in the delivery of clinical care. The role will also involve playing a key role in service development and quality improvement, along with supporting the team in their professional development.
Applicants for this Lead Theatre Nurse/ODP position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience working in anaesthetics, with experience in a leadership or supervisory role within a theatre setting
• Have completed recognised/approved qualifications in teaching and mentoring, management, anaesthetics and ILS/ALS
• Confident leading a team and demonstrate a positive, proactive and professional approach to delivering the highest standards of patient care
• Strong communication and IT skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back