£33530 to £37255 p/a (plus enhancements) | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits & L&D Prospects
A leading Westminster hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner to join their busy theatres department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely well renowned private healthcare group; providing award winning primary, acute and complex care.
Details of this Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner role and what the hospitals is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts (5 x 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 0730 – 2100), with participation in the on call rota
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £33,530 and £37,255 depending on experience, plus enhancements
• An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
• Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression and to develop specialist skills
• Private healthcare
• Contributory pension
As Anaesthetic Theatre Practitioner you will play a key role in assessing, planning, delivering and evaluation of all aspects of patient care, whilst preparing patients and providing assistance for clinical/operative procedures.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered
• Experienced Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate proven anaesthetics experience
• Have completed an anaesthetics course
• Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.