Anaesthetics Nurse or ODP
City of Westminster, Greater London
£30,000 to £40,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Theatres
£30,000 - £40,000 p/a – Band 6/7 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours - 4 Days per week + On-Call | Experience Essential
A leading private hospital located just off Harley Street, Westminster currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN or ODP with experience in Anaesthetic and Recovery to join their Theatres Department.
Details of this Anaesthetic Nurse/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
- A great annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- Shift patterns are 3 X 10 hour and 1 X 7.5 hour shift per week, on days
- On-call duties will be required, which will mainly involve working in recovery
In this role, you will predominantly work in pre-operative care and will manage patients under general anaesthetic for elective surgical procedures; however, you will also undertake some shifts in recovery/PACU to maintain recovery competencies for the on-call requirement.
What we are looking for in an Anaesthetic Nurse/ODP:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification, ideally along with additional post-registration training relevant to the role
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in both anaesthetics and recovery phases of care
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care and safety
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back