£34,000 - £42,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Leading Plastic Surgery Clinic
A leading Westminster-based Plastic Surgery Clinic has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Anaesthetics Practitioner (RGN or ODP) to join their theatres team.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working with internationally renowned surgeons and clinicians in a state-of-the-art facility.
This is a full-time, permanent position and details of this Anaesthetics RGN/ODP post are as follows:
• 40 hours per week, worked as 4 X 10 hour day shifts per week, between Monday and Saturday, with increased pay for Saturdays
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave per year
• An excellent working environment with regular team-building and social events, staff recognition programmes and staff committees to ensure employees ideas are heard
• Staff discounts on treatments for friends and family
• A company pension scheme and subsidised private healthcare
• The opportunity for real career progression and professional development within a leading organisation
As Anaesthetics Practitioner, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP position should be:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Experienced in anaesthetics and have completed a recognised anaesthetics course, ideally along with ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
• Experienced in plastic surgery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.