Anaesthetics Nurse or ODP
£28,000 - £34,000 per Annum
£28,000 - £34,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits
An experienced Anaesthetics Nurse or Practitioner (RGN or ODP) is required to join the Operating Department of a leading Essex hospital.
This is a permanent position and details of this Theatre Nurse/ODP post are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £34,000 depending on experience, plus enhancements where applicable
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- A range of benefits to support your financial, physical and mental wellbeing
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance
As Anaesthetics Practitioner, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics RGN or ODP position should be:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of peri-operative care
- Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ideally also ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back