Anaesthetics Nurse or ODP
Croydon, South London
£30,000 - £36,000 per Annum
£30,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Anaesthetics Experience Essential
A leading Croydon hospital currently requires an experienced Theatre Nurse or ODP with a background in anaesthetics to join their Operative Department.
Details of this Anaesthetics Practitioner position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- Private healthcare plans
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing opportunities for training, professional development and career progression within a leading international healthcare organisation
As Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Proven experience in anaesthetics and pre-operative care and have completed a recognised anaesthetics course/qualification
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
- Work well within a team and in high pressure situations
- Willing to further develop your skills and undertake any additional training
- Flexible in relation to shift patterns and working hours depending on the needs of the department
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back