Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP
£24,000 - £34,000 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Day Shifts | Anaesthetics Experience Essential | Excellent Benefits Package
One of the nation’s leading private healthcare providers currently requires an experienced Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP to join the Theatres Team in their Hitchin hospital.
This is a full-time, permanent position and details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP post are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £24,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
- Day shifts only
- Private healthcare plans
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- A generous annual leave allowance
- Ongoing opportunities for training, professional development and career progression within a leading international healthcare organisation
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be:
- Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Experienced in an anaesthetic setting, ideally demonstrating experience in other areas of peri-operative care
- Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course and ideally also ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back