Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP
Westminster, Central London
£32,000 - £36,000 per Annum
£32,000 - £36,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Plastic Surgery | Harley Street
A leading Harley Street Plastic Surgery Clinic has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Anaesthetics Practitioner (RGN or ODP) to join their theatres team.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience working with internationally renowned surgeons and clinicians in a facility that puts quality of care and patient safety above all else.
This is a full-time, permanent position and details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP post are as follows:
- 40 hours per week, worked as 4 X 10 hour day shifts per week, between Monday and Saturday, with increased pay for Saturdays
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave per year
- An excellent working environment with regular team-building and social events, staff recognition programmes and staff committees to ensure employees ideas are heard
- Staff discounts on treatments for friends and family
- A company pension scheme and subsidised private healthcare
- The opportunity for real career progression and professional development within a leading organisation
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will play a key role in the management and delivery of patient care, ensuring the highest standards of safety. You will work within a strong theatres team and will support and mentor junior team members in addition to further developing your own skills and knowledge.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be:
- Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or as a Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Experienced in anaesthetics and have completed a recognised anaesthetics course, ideally along with ENB998 or an equivalent mentorship course along with D32/33/A1, but these are not essential
- Experienced in plastic surgery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back