Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP
Westminster, North West London
Up to £37,194 per Annum
Up to £37,194 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days only | Excellent Benefits & Training Prospects
An experienced Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP is required to work in a leading private hospital in North-West London.
Details of this Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Weekends may be required
- A competitive annual salary of up to £37,194 depending on experience
- Some excellent company benefits and opportunities for training and development
- The option to join or continue with the NHS pension
- Life assurance and private medical cover
As Anaesthetics Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with a highly skilled team including internationally renowned surgeons and you will have the opportunity to gain experience and broaden your skill set.
You will work with patients undergoing a range of surgical procedures, and the hospital specialises in elective and orthopaedic surgery.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Practitioner RGN/ODP position should be/have:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Extensive experience in anaesthetics
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back