Anaesthetics & Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Up to £35,000 per Annum
Up to £35,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Training & Development | Private Hospital
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Practitioner specialising in Anaesthetics and Recovery to work in their Harrogate hospital.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Flexible shifts including earlies, lates and weekends
- A competitive annual salary of up to £35,000
- A private pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Private Medical insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health screening and a range of family and friends discounts on services
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/Theatre Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- At least 12 months experience working in both anaesthetics and recovery settings with a diverse patient mix
- Have completed a recognised anaesthetics course ideally along with a recognised mentorship qualification
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
- Ideally you will also have paediatric experience
You will join an expanding team which provides the highest possible standards of clinical care and customer service to private patients and will work within a highly experienced multidisciplinary team alongside expert clinicians.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back