Anaesthetics Team Leader RN/ODP
Kingston Upon Thames, South-West London
Up to £45,000 per Annum
Up to £45,000 p/a | 1 Year FTC | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in Kingston is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or ODP with a strong background in Anaesthetics to work as Anaesthetics Team Leader on a fixed term contract for 1 year.
Details of this Anaesthetics Team Leader RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
- A competitive annual salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance/death in service cover
- Private medical cover
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Subsidised meals whilst on duty
- A staff counselling and support service
As Anaesthetics Team Leader RGN/ODP, you will take overall responsibility for the day to day management of staff and resources within the anaesthetics team, delivering effective clinical leadership and line management and ensuring a high-quality clinical service is provided which meets both patient expectations and CQC requirements.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics Team Leader RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998, an approved anaesthetics qualification in addition to further evidence of continuing professional development
- At least 5 years post-registration experience, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a senior role in an anaesthetic setting, with a proven track record of success
- Strong communication skills and an effective leader of people, with a flexible and motivated approach
- IT literate and IV qualified
- Demonstrate a good understanding of risk management, with comprehensive knowledge of anaesthetic practices
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back