£65,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£65,000 per Annum (NHS Band 8C) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Warrington area is looking to recruit a work as Area Director for a nationally recognised care group which specialises in elderly & dementia care and physical disability in younger adults.
About the Area Director role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £65,000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 8C
• A range of fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid for
• Free Nursing Times subscription
As Area Director, you will cover nursing homes in the Cheshire region, and you will be responsible for the line management of Home Management teams, ensuring all homes within your remit are performing clinically and financially in line with agreed business plans, supporting business development and commissioning new homes in the area, and addressing and rectifying any issues and areas where the homes are not performing.
What we’re looking for in an Area Director:
• Recognised management qualification – Diploma Level 7, NVQ/SVQ Level 5, Diploma Level 5
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate experience in a regional/multi-site management role within the UK nursing home sector, with a proven track record of success evidenced through Good and Outstanding CQC reports
• Confident leading a team of Nursing Home Managers and experienced in change management, compliance monitoring and troubleshooting/turning around poorly performing homes
• Highly motivated with a passion for outstanding care and happy to get involved with all aspects of the running of homes
• Demonstrate good knowledge of CQC essential standards, Health and Safety requirements etc
• Possess a driving licence and have access to a vehicle & able to travel extensively for work purposes
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back