Associate Specialist Critical Care Doctor
Camden, Greater London
Up to £84,000 per Annum
Up to £84,000 per Annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Camden area is looking to recruit a Registered Doctor to join their team working as an Associate Specialist Critical Care Doctor on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Critical Care Doctor role and what the hospital is offering:
- A competetive annual salary of up to £84,000 depending on experience
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- Day and night shifts
- Flexible rotas, allow doctors to chose from a range of weekdays and weekends
- A chance to work for a fully CQC compliant hospital
As a Critical Care Doctor, you will be expected to work independently within your skillset to review and treat a vast range of inpatients, who are suffering with long and short-term conditions. You will be responsible for the complex airway management and help to provide broader outreach support to the hospital as part of the emergency medical team.
What we’re looking for in a Critical Care Doctor:
- GMC Registered Doctor with a current license to practice in the UK
- A minimum of 5 years training, covering Critical Care/ITU and Anaesthesia
- MBBS Qualification
- FRCA, MRCP and/or MRCEM are desirable
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back