Up to £32,039 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Internal Rotation | Great Benefits | Surgical & Medical Ward
A leading Westminster hospital is currently looking to recruit an Adult Nurse/RGN to join the clinical team on a Surgical and Medical Ward on a full time, permanent basis.
What the Band 5 Staff Nurse role will involve and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, with flexible shifts in place over a 7 day rota
• An excellent annual salary of up to £32,039 per annum
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
In this role, you will manage a patient caseload and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service. You will primarily care for patients undergoing Urology, Andrology, Ophthalmic, ENT, Cosmetic and Colo-rectal surgery.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1
• Demonstrate at least 1 years’ experience working in an acute/surgical ward nursing environment and demonstrate strong clinical skills
• Confident in all aspects of the planning and delivery of patient care, working well independently and collaboratively
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well within a team
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.