Up to £39,340 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Dispensary/Outpatients Services | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading Westminster hospital currently has an opportunity for an experienced Clinical Pharmacist to join the Dispensary Team in their Outpatients team in a Band 6 role.
Details of this role and what the hospital is offering a Band 6 Clinical Pharmacist:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £39,340 depending on experience
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Band 6 Clinical Pharmacist you will manage and review inpatient prescriptions, ensuring clinical correctness and continuity of stock supplies. You will clinically screen inpatient and discharge prescriptions, resolve prescription queries and participate in dispensation and controlled drug management/updating of registers.
Applicants for this Clinical Pharmacist position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified to MPharm level with Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain membership (MRPharmS) and GPC registration
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a hospital setting
• Have experience in providing medication counselling to patients
• Experienced in the analysis and application of clinical data
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Well organised, motivated and patient-focused
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.