Band 6 Outpatients Nurse RGN
Up to £33,513 per Annum
Up to £33,513 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Pension & Benefits | Training & Progression
An experienced RGN with a background in Outpatients/Day Surgery is required to work as Staff Nurse in a leading private hospital in Westminster.
What the hospital is offering for this RGN Staff Nurse role:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- A competitive annual salary of up to £33,513 depending on experience
- A private healthcare scheme
- Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
- A company pension scheme and life assurance or the option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and much more
As RGN Outpatients Staff Nurse you will play a key role in the delivery of outpatient clinical services, and will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of high-quality patient care, working with a diverse patient mix.
Applicants for this Outpatients Staff Nurse role should be registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN and will have prior experience in a similar role, or within an outpatients or acute care setting. You will be driven to provide the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service, and will work well as part of a strong clinical team.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back