Band 6 Senior Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP
Westminster, Central London
Up to £40,322 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Days | Great Benefits | Training & Progression | NHS or Private Pension
One of London’s leading private hospitals, located in the City of Westminster, currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Theatre Scrub to join their Theatres team in a Band 6/Senior position.
Details of this Band 6/Senior Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, worked on day shifts only
- An excellent annual salary of up to £40,332 (depending on experience)
- 27 days annual leave
- Some industry leading training and development programmes and a very thorough induction
- The option to continue with the NHS pension for existing members, or a contributory pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and support buying transport season tickets
- An excellent working environment with long service and staff recognition awards and rewards
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts
As Band 6 Senior Theatre Scrub, you will play a key role in leading shifts and ensuring a high quality, safe patient experience throughout the peri-operative phase of care.
You will be working with a diverse patient mix, with surgical specialities including orthopaedics, plastics & cosmetics, general surgery, trauma, urology, gynaecology and breast.
The skills, qualifications and experience the hospital is looking for in a Band 6/Senior Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a Scrub position working with a range of surgical specialities
- Ideally have completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assist qualification, or a recognised qualification relevant to this role
- Have experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity in a theatre environment, and confident leading and supporting junior staff
- Demonstrate a commitment to clinical excellence and passionate about delivering the best possible service to patients
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back