Band 7 Lymphoedema Practitioner
City of Westminster, Greater London
£23,402 per Annum
Hospital, Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Therapy, Hospice & Palliative Care
Up to £23,402 per annum | 2 – 3 Days per Week | Inpatient Hospice Unit | Great Benefits | RGN/Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist Considered
A Westminster based hospice is looking to recruit an experienced Lymphoedema Practitioner to join their skilled clinical team on a part-time basis.
The hospice supports people from throughout London living with a range of terminal and life-limiting illnesses and provides an essential care and support service to patients and their families.
Details of this Band 7 Lymphoedema Practitioner position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent, part-time contract to work 2 – 3 days per week on a flexible basis
- A fantastic annual salary of up to £23,402 depending on exact contracted hours
- A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
- A range of retail and leisure discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
- 27 days annual leave
- Private healthcare cover
- A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Lymphoedema Practitioner, you will play a key role in delivering a high quality lymphoedema service to patients, managing and delivering care, improving quality of life and providing a holistic, patient focused clinical service.
What we are looking for in a Lymphoedema Practitioner:
- Qualified Healthcare Professional – NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, HCPC Registered Physiotherapist or HCPC Registered Occupational Therapist will all be considered
- Have completed/are currently completing an internationally approved qualification to practice as a Lymphoedema Therapist such as Foeldi, Vodder, Casley-Smith, Leduc or equivalent
- Demonstrate substantial experience working in Lymphoedema diagnosis and management
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back