Up to £50,107 p/a + Benefits | 37.5 Hours – Days | Hospice Services
A leading Westminster hospice is looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Practice Development Nurse to coordinate and deliver clinical and mandatory staff training.
What the centre is offering and details of this Practice Development Nurse role:
• A permanent contract 37.5 hours per week day shifts
• A great annual salary of up to £50,107 depending on experience (Band 7)
• A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
• A range of retail and leisure discounts
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
• 27 days annual leave
• Private healthcare cover
• A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
In this role, in addition to supporting the delivery of patient care within the hospice inpatient ward, you will coordinate all aspects of staff training including inductions for new-starters, competency training for permanent and agency staff and the management and mentoring of Student Nurse, Work Experience and Apprenticeship placements. You will also manage the NVQ and QCF training programmes and will plan and deliver staff training.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA and a registered Nurse Prescriber
• Have completed post-registration studies in palliative care and/or oncology, a teaching and mentoring qualification, advanced communication skills training
• Substantial post-registration experience, including in cancer care/oncology/palliative care, and with some experience in teaching and supporting staff in this specialism
• Strong communication, interpersonal and teaching skills, highly motivated, well organised and committed to ensuring the highest standards of clinical care through effective staff training and development
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.