Band 7/Senior Cardiac Physiologist
City of Westminster, Greater London
Up to £48,577 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Clinics
Up to £48,577 p/a – Band 7 | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits & Continuation of NHS Pension
A leading Westminster hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cardiac Physiologist to contribute to the development of their echocardiography and pacing service and support their Cardiology Department.
Details of this Band 7/Senior Cardiac Physiologist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A very competitive annual salary of up to £48,577
- A private pension or continuation of the NHS pension for existing members, plus life assurance
- A range of retail and leisure discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work and season ticket loan schemes
- 27 days annual leave
- Private healthcare cover
- A supportive and friendly working environment, with employee recognition schemes
As Senior Cardiac Physiologist your duties will include:
- Resting Transthoracic Echocardiograms
- Exercise Stress and Dobutamine Stress Echocardiograms
- Bubble and Contrast Echocardiograms
- 12 Lead ECGs
- Holter Monitoring and Analysis
- Event & BP Monitoring
- Exercise Testing
- Routine pacemaker checks
- Creating clinical reports for Transthoracic Echocardiography, Holter and ETT analysis
What we are looking for in a Band 7 Senior Cardiac Physiologist:
- Have completed BSc in Clinical Psychology (or a recognised equivalent) and have current RCCP & BSE registration with an up to date ILS/ALS certificate
- Demonstrate proven experience assisting with Pacemaker implantation & Medtronic, Boston Scientific and St Jude Pacemaker programmers
- Experienced in exercise testing, undertaking a range of Echocardiogram testing and reporting, 24-hour Holter analysis and able to independently perform a wide range of non-invasive investigations
- Able to independently write clinical reports for transthoracic echocardiography, Holter and ETT analysis to a BSE standard
- Well organised with strong communication, leadership and IT skills, and able to support junior colleagues
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back