Band 7 Specialist Physiotherapist
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£14,760 - £17,940 per Hour
£14,760 - £17,940 p/a (FTE Up to £44.8K) | 15 Hours | Upper Limb Caseload | Great Benefits
An experienced Physiotherapist with specialist experience in hand and arm therapy is required to join a leading Sheffield hospital in a Band 7 role on a part-time basis.
Details of this Specialist Upper Limb Physiotherapist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 15 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £14,760 to £17,940, which is in line with Band 7 rates and equates to a full-time salary of up to £44,850
- A fantastic benefits package to support your physical, mental and financial wellbeing
- Ongoing learning and development prospects
Along with providing hand and arm therapy assessment and treatment services to a varied patient mix, you will play a key role in the development of upper limb therapy services. You will contribute to the marketing, promotion and development of the service within the hospital and provide post-operative care for all hand, wrist and upper arm conditions.
Candidates for this Hand Therapist position should meet the following criteria:
- HCPC Registered Physiotherapist with CSP membership and post-registration senior level experience in elective orthopaedics and MSK outpatients
- Have undertaken post-graduate MSK/orthopaedic studies, ideally up to MSc level along with BAHT level 1 & 2 plus extensive training in splinting techniques
- Confident leading clinical and non-clinical teams, well organised and with strong planning, organisational and risk management skills
- Computer literate and strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back