£16 to £19 p/h DoE (NHS Band 6) | Bank Hours | Day or Night Shifts | Scope to Go Permanent
A leading Birmingham private hospital is looking to hire a Registered Staff Nurse/RGN to work either days or nights on a bank basis.
The hospital treats a range of patients with a variety of conditions, they strive to provide the best patient care.
About the Bank Nurse/RGN role and what the hospital is offering:
• This is a bank nurse role, so bank shifts available however there is an opportunity for a permanent role after
• A competitive hourly pay of between £16.00 and £19.00 depending on experience, this is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Day and night shifts
• A supportive team and work environment
• Career progression opportunities
As Bank Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of patients in the ward, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both patient needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications.
What we’re looking for in a Bank Nurse/RGN:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Previous experience within a clinical setting is desired
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Dedicated to providing the highest standard of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.