Chelsea, West London
£26,000 - £27,000 + Commission per Annum
£26,000 - £27,000 p/a + Commission | 40 Hours p/Week – Mon – Fri Days | NVQ4 & 3+ Years’ Experience Essential | Cosmetics & Aesthetics
An exclusive aesthetics and cosmetics clinic in Chelsea currently has an opening for an experienced Beauty Therapist to join their team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with an elite clinician who is at the forefront of the international cosmetic dermatology field and you will provide bespoke skin treatments and solutions which compliment the injectable treatments already provided.
Details of this Beauty Therapist role and what the clinic is offering:
- A permanent contract for 40 hours per week, usually working Monday to Friday days
- A competitive annual salary of £26,000 to £27,000 depending on experience
- 10% commission on sales and a discretionary bonus scheme
Working in the exclusive clinic, you will provide a seamless client experience and duties will include:
- Managing patient files, undertaking examinations, and developing treatment plans
- Moving injectable patients to prescribed active skincare ranges and working to maximise sales and future bookings
- Stock management and taking payments
- Performing the following treatments: Lynton Lumina AQS Laser+ IPL, Syneron Candela, CO2RE, Exilis Elite RF + USS, Hydrafacial, Omnilux, Obagi Radiance Peels + TCA, Mesotherapy/Aquagold and Dermaroller
- Keeping up to date with industry developments to deliver the best possible patient experience
What we are looking for in a Beauty Therapist?
- Have completed NVQ Level 4 in Beauty Therapy (ideally in addition to NVQ Level 5) and have at least 3 years’ experience in an aesthetic clinic setting
- Strong working knowledge of Obagi and Zo skin systems and able to undertake all treatments listed above, ideally with additional skills
- Able to work independently and demonstrate strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, with fluent spoken English and able to articulate your knowledge and passion for skincare to patients and colleagues
- Sales focused and able to meet and exceed targets through excellent customer service
- Well organised, professional and well-presented
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back