Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology
Essex, North East London
£37000 per Annum
Up to £37000 per annum dependant on experience | 37.5 hrs | Excellent Benefits & Pension
A leading private hospital in Essex currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Biomedical Scientist to join their Microbiology Team.
Details of this Biomedical Scientist position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota and including participation in the on-call rota
- A competitive annual salary Up to £37000 per annum dependant on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
As Biomedical Scientist, you will play a key role in the Microbiology Laboratories Team, rotating on all disciplines and supporting the day to day running of the department in addition to participating in quality assurance and audits when required.
Applicants for this Biomedical Scientist role will meet the following person specification:
- Qualified to degree level in Biomedical Science with a specialist portfolio in microbiology
- Up to date HCPC registration, ideally along with IBMS membership
- Experienced working in a busy lab setting and effectively managing your workload and hitting targets whilst maintaining a high-quality service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to provide excellent standards of customer service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back