Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£28,000 - £32,000 per Annum
37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts & On-Call | Excellent Benefits & Pension
A leading private hospital in Manchester currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Biomedical Scientist to join their Microbiology Team.
Details of this Biomedical Scientist position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota and including participation in the on-call rota
- A competitive annual salary of £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes plus a free on-site gym
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking plus great public transport links from throughout Manchester
As Biomedical Scientist, you will play a key role in the Microbiology Laboratories Team, rotating on all disciplines and supporting the day to day running of the department in addition to participating in quality assurance and audits when required.
Applicants for this Biomedical Scientist role will meet the following person specification:
- Qualified to degree level in Biomedical Science with a specialist portfolio in microbiology
- Up to date HCPC registration, ideally along with IBMS membership
- Experienced working in a busy lab setting and effectively managing your workload and hitting targets whilst maintaining a high-quality service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to provide excellent standards of customer service
- Ideally have knowledge and experience on Q-Pulse
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back