Breast Cancer Clinical Nurse Specialist
City of Westminster, Greater London
£45,000 - £53,000 per Annum
£45,000 - £53,000 p/a – Band 8 | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits & L&D
A leading Harley Street hospital is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with experience in a Breast Care CNS role to join their clinical team.
Details of this RGN Breast Care Clinical Nurse Specialist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working Monday to Friday day shifts
- A Band 8 salary in the region of £45,000 to £53,000 depending on experience
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
As RGN Breast Care CNS, you will coordinate all aspects of breast care patient care planning and delivery, along with contributing to the development of the service in collaboration with diagnostic, radiotherapy and chemotherapy services.
You will provide patients with a holistic service, offering support, information and advice in addition to acting as an invaluable knowledge resource and supporting the wider team in developing their clinical skills and knowledge in this area.
Candidates for this Breast Care CNS position should meet the following specification:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate substantial experience working at Band 6 in a breast cancer, oncology, or palliative care role, with substantial breast care experience
- Have completed Level 2 Counselling Skills and Advanced Communication Skills courses in addition to an approved Breast Care qualification
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge and varied experience relevant to the role, being able to act as a specialist resource of knowledge and support and advise colleagues on all matters relating to breast cancer, its treatment and on how to best support patients and their loved ones from initial diagnosis throughout their treatment pathway
- Passionate about providing high quality clinical care and patient support and have a positive, proactive approach
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back