Up to £37,740 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | Previous Breast-Care Experience Essential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse/RGN who specialises in Breast Care to join a leading Kingston hospital.
Details of this Breast Care Nurse/RGN position and what our client is offering:
• The salary will be up to £37,740
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and a contributory pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• A staff counselling service
• Subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Breast Care Nurse/RN, you will play a key role in the day to day running of the Breast Unit, utilising clinical expertise to deliver the highest standards of patient care. You will undertake patient assessments, participate in outpatient procedures and provide patients and their families with emotional support and clinical advice.
Duties will also include undertaking clinical supervisions and audits, staff training and appraisals, liaising with diagnostics, chemotherapy and radiography departments and specialists to ensure a seamless clinical service along with participating in MDT departmental meetings.
Candidates for this Breast Care Nurse/RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Substantial post-registration experience, with proven experience in a Breast Care setting
• Have completed a recognised qualification in Breast Care and demonstrate up to date clinical skills and knowledge in this area
• Work well as part of a diverse MDT and independently/unsupervised
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a compassionate, empathetic approach to patients
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.