Breast Care Service Lead Nurse
City of Westminster, Greater London
£35,600 - £39,500 per Annum
£35,600 - £39,500 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced Registered Nurse with a strong background in Breast Care is required to join a leading hospital in the Harley St medical district and work as Lead Breast Care Nurse.
Details of this Breast Care Lead Nurse position and what our client is offering:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £35,600 to £39,500 depending on experience
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working Monday - Friday day shifts
- 35 days annual leave which increases with service length
- A company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work/public transport season ticket loan schemes
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty and a staff fund
- Staff accommodation close to the hospital may be available
As Breast Care Service Lead Nurse, you will coordinate clinical services and the day to day running of Breast CNS clinics, utilising clinical expertise to deliver the highest standards of patient care to women with cancerous and benign breast conditions. You will undertake patient assessments, participate in outpatient procedures, and provide patients and their families with emotional support and clinical advice. Duties will also include undertaking clinical supervisions and audits, staff training and appraisals, liaising with other departments and specialists to ensure a seamless clinical service and participating in MDT departmental meetings.
Candidates for this Breast Care Nurse/RN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a Breast Care setting
- Ideally you will have completed a recognised qualification in Breast Care, with up-to-date clinical skills and knowledge in this area, or you will be willing to undertake any training and studies required
- Work well as part of a diverse MDT and independently/unsupervised as well as delivering effective clinical leadership and line management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a compassionate, empathetic approach to patients
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back