Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£27,000 to £34,000 per Annum
£27,000 to £34,000 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Manchester area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or ODP to join their Cardiology department working as a Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse on a permanent full-time basis.
About the Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competetive annual salary of between £27,000 and £34,000
- Day and night shifts
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free onsite car parking
- Free wellness screening
As a Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse your role will include assessing patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload. You will support and manage new procedures and business opportunities in relation to the cath lab and theatre. And you will also develop own knowledge and skills and contribute to the development of others.
What we’re looking for in a Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Operating Department Practitioner/ODP
- Previous experience in a cath lab
- Willingness to deliver exceptional patient care
- Be able to demonstrate application of sound clinical judgment to a range of complex cases
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back