£26,000 - £32,000 per Annum
£26,000 - £32,000 + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Cardiology Experience Essential | Great Benefits
A leading Southampton hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN with a cardiac background to join their Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Ward.
Details of this Cardiology Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shift patterns on a mix of days, nights and weekends
- A great annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £32,000 plus enhancements where applicable
- A generous annual leave entitlement which increases with service length
- Free uniforms, on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, plus some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A private pension scheme, life assurance, staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Cardiac Nurse, you will work alongside Consultant Cardiologists and Anaesthetists to deliver a high-quality, safe and effective clinical service to cardiology patients. You will undertake patient assessments, deliver care and support patients and their families through clinical expertise.
What we are looking for in a Cardiac Nurse:
- NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN (unrestricted registration with no conditions)
- Demonstrate at least 2 years post-registration experience in cardiology and have experience in venepuncture
- A strong communicator and able to work well as part of a diverse team
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back