Sutton, Greater London
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
£45,000 - £50,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Great Benefits
A leading Sutton hospital currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cardiac Physiologist to contribute to the development of both inpatient and outpatient cardiology services.
Details of this Cardiac Physiologist position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts and participating in an on-call rota
- A very competitive annual salary of up to £45,000 to £50,000
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave allowance
What we are looking for in a Cardiac Physiologist:
- Have completed BSc in Clinical Psychology (or a recognised equivalent) and have current RCCP & BSE registration with an up-to-date ILS/ALS certificate
- At least 3 years post-registration experience, which includes a minimum of 1 years echo experience
- Able to lead and assist with exercise stress testing
- Well organised with strong communication and IT skills, and able to support junior colleagues
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back