Cardiac Staff Nurse
Southwark, SE London
£33,000 + Enhancements per Annum
£33,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits & Prospects
A leading Southwark hospital is recruiting for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Cardiac Team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Cardiac Nurse position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts covering an internal rotation
- A competitive annual salary of up to £33,000 depending on experience, plus 9% shift enhancements
- An industry leading staff benefits package which includes a private pension and medical, annual salary reviews and much more
- Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
The role will involve participating in interventional procedures such as angiograms, angioplasties, TAVI, radiofrequency ablations and PPM insertions, and you will also support with cardiothoracic surgeries, including both heart and lung surgery.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Demonstrable post-registration experience in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery
- Display a strong understanding of the conditions, procedures and treatments involved in cardiology and able to recognise cardiac rhythms
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for delivering the highest standards of patient care and safety
- Demonstrate evidence of ongoing post-registration professional development relevant to this role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back