Cardiothoracic Staff Nurse
£24,907 to £30,615 per Annum
£24,907 to £30,615 per Annum | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Portsmouth area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their Cardiology team working as a Cardiothoracic Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Cardiothoracic Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £24,907 and £30,615
- Day and night shifts
- 35 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare and life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Free wellness screening
As a Cardiothoracic Staff nurse, you will be working on the cardiothoracic ward where the hospital provides both routine and planned surgical procedures including. Cardiac surgery, coronary artery bypass grafting & valve surgery, Thoracic surgery, lobectomies, wedge resections, pneumonectomy, Cardiology procedures, Arrhythmia ablations, pacemaker insertions, cardioversions.
What we’re looking for in a Cardiothoracic Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation nursing experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation Cardiology experience
- Have Venepuncture experience
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back