£10.30 (Paid Breaks) per Hour
Non-nursing, Residential Care
£10.30 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days & Nights Available | Modern Elderly & Dementia Home | “Good” CQC
A vacancy has arisen in a large, modern elderly nursing home in Chelmsford for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their care team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home provides a variety of care, specialising in elderly, dementia, sensory impairment, physical disability and mental health condition care packages.
Details of this Care Assistant/HCA NVQ 2 position and what our client is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract to work 36 hours per week with days or nights available
- Fantastic hourly rate of £10.30, with paid breaks
- A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- Up to 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Season ticket loans, and Cycle2Work scheme to help spread the cost of your commute
- Two paid days off each year to volunteer in our communities
- Up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification
- Healthcare cash back plan
- Opportunity for both career growth through our in-house learning schemes to help take your career to the next level
- After 3 years’ continuous service, we offer a career break.
Applicants for this Care Assistant/HCA NVQ 2 position should meet the following criteria:
- Completed NVQ Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care is essential
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting in an HCA role
- Have a competent level of IT skills and literacy
- Be willing to undertake further training
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back