£9.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Residential Care, Support Worker
£9.50 p/h – Circa £19k p/a | 38.5 Hours | Days or Nights Available |
A vacancy has arisen in an 80+ bedded, luxury, modern elderly nursing home in Glasgow for an experienced Care Assistant to join their care team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The residents are split into 55+ young physically disabled/acquired brain injury adults and 20+ elderly residents.
Details of this Care Assistant/HCA NVQ 2 position and what our client is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract to work 38.5 hours per week with days or nights available
• A competitive annual salary of £9.50 an hour
• NMC Pin Number is paid for
• 5.6 weeks annual leave, increases to 6 weeks after 1 year of employment
• Free specialist training
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training with a focus on developing your career
• Company pension scheme
Applicants for this Care Assistant/HCA NVQ 2 position should meet the following criteria:
• Completed NVQ /SVQ Level 2
• Previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting in a Care Assistant role is preferred
• Have a competent level of IT skills and literacy
• Be willing to undertake further training
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back