£9.50 per Hour
Non-nursing, Support Worker
£9.50 per Hour Circa £18.1K | 36.75 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Paid Breaks
A leading nursing home in the Radstock area is looking for a Care Assistant to join their ever-growing team.
Details of the Care Assistant role and what the home is offering:
• A full-time permanent contract of 36.75 hours per week worked as day and night shifts
• Great pay rates offered up to £9.50 per hour
• Supportive work environment with development and career growth opportunities
• Paid Breaks
The role will involve all aspects of personal care, support and you will be required to assist service users with eating, drinking, washing, and dressing and providing personal care. You will also provide residents with emotional support and companionship, getting to know their individual needs to better support them and to ensure they enjoy the best possible quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Care Assistant:
• Nursing Associate/NVQ2 or above qualification
• Demonstrate experience in a caring role
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
• Understanding of first aid and food hygiene.
• Competent communicator to enable you to deliver and receive feedback.
• Ability to work efficiently as an individual or within a team setting
• Written care planning skills
• Hold a genuine interest for providing care to the elderly equipped with a positive, empathetic attitude to any tasks you are given
• Be able to commit to day and night shifts
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back