Care Assistant – Waking Nights
Bridlington, East Yorkshire
£10 per Hour
Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Mental Health, Community, Residential Care, Support Worker
£10 p/h | Full or Part-Time Waking Nights | Great L+D & Benefits
We are currently recruiting for Care Assistants to work waking nights at a community-based care provider in the Bridlington area.
Details of this Care Assistant role and what is on offer:
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time nights, with shifts covering a flexible 7 day rota
- Great pay rates of £10 per hour
- A very comprehensive training and induction programme which ensures you are equipped with all the skills and knowledge required to provide clients with the best standards of care and support
- Health plans, employee support and wellbeing programmes and some great benefits
You will provide care and support for people living with mental health needs, learning disabilities and brain injuries, so prior experience in a similar setting is beneficial but not essential.
What we are looking for:
- Ideally experienced in a health and social care setting, and ideally have completed NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and a passion for working with people
- Able to keep accurate records to keep care and medication documentation up to date and in line with CQC requirements
- Flexible to work night shifts covering a 7 day rota
For more information or to apply for this role, click the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Sarah Ibbotson at SYK Recruitment now on 07707 281657.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back